Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based interventions for long term sustainable development. This is part of the corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join this board will be a big boost to our noble ambition of sustainable development for between society for us today and for our children tomorrow, as well as our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
Manyange Michael [B.Com, M.Com, Ph.D., CPA-K], is interested in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance. He has a Ph.D. is in Internal control systems and Financial Accountability. He is currently the Dean of Faculty of Business and Management at Kampala international University-Western Campus, Bushenyi District of Uganda.
Peter Ekanem, BSc, MSc, MBA, Ph.D., is a Professor in Human Anatomy at Mekelle University. Mekelle, Ethiopia. Prof Peter was formerly the ADVC at KIU Uganda and Ahmadu Bello University Nigeria. With his MBA background and Financial administrative experience, He wants sanity to the education systems in developing countries
Biryomumeisho Justus, [Ph.D. in Business Admin], is a S/Lecturers, at the Faculty of Business and Dev Studies, Dept of Finance and Accounting, Gulu University Uganda. Talented in quantitative and analytical skills, finance, business administration, taxation, corporate governance, financial, taxation, and auditing.
Dike A Awa, ACA, (ICAN) MBA (UNILAG), and B.Sc 1st class Mathematics and Statistics from UNICAL. Dike A. Awa, is a retired career Banker and Corporate finance expert, talented in boosting small scale businesses with a turn-around package. He currently works with Vision Faith Financial Consulting Ltd, in Lagos Nigeria
Tatfeng YM is a Professor in Medical Microbiology and Immunology at the Niger Delta University, Nigeria. His Research Interest is in the Molecular Immunology and Vector Biology of Malaria and other infectious diseases. He wants to show the impacts of climate change on the epidemiologic distribution of Vector borne diseases
Nndubuisi Onwa Collins B, Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D. is an S/L in Applied Microbiology in the Dept App MicroB, Ebonyi State University Nig. He has a Ph.D. in Bacteriology from EbSU, MSc in Applied Microbiology from NAU, Nig, and B Tech Microbiology from the Fed Univ of Tech Owerri, Nigeria. He is Interested in the Epid of human Onchocerciasis, ESBL in drinking water
The editors of Special Journal of Political Science are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process in
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,