Special Journal of Politics and Economic Sustainability hopes to bring together the global best brains to discuss Economic sustainability
Economic sustainability Virtual Conference is a forum where global best brains can exchange ideas on the dev issues as they affect everyone
Economic sustainability and associated factors may be one of the key determinants of the interrelationships between demand and supply of goods and services as well as the fulcrum that drives the developmental pace of the global economies.
Sustainability of policies that moves the economies may define the stability of economies and the magnitude of the strategic developmental agenda.
The ultimate goal of the Economic sustainability Virtual Conference 2021 includes impacting the sustainable development global agenda in the area of fiscal, economic, and other relevant policies that impacts national dev.
Getting the first things right will align every other thing properly. They all work in tandem to produce long-term result-oriented global systems stability and sustainability.
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
Desperate times need very desperate measures. No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal. If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text.
Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion” or “Position”. papers. Participants may achieve this by working in tandem with our Special Conference committee (SCC) of the Special Journal publisher
Economic Sustainability Virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but not limited to:
Session 1: Economic trends
- Economic theories or trends with an emphasis on the development and use of models such as calculus, game theory, and regression analysis.
- Markets and financial institutions with an emphasis on risk, investments, and savings.
- Industrial organizations and how different companies within the same industry function and
- Laws of fair competition—and how these laws affect markets with emphasis on individual markets, the nature of competition, and the role of prices.
- International economics with a focus on studying international trade, global financial markets, international organizations, exchange rates, and how globalization affects different economies.
- the design of the tax structure using efficiency and equity, concepts
Session 2: Demand and supply
- the history of trade, the balance of payments, and exchange rates as a means of helping to explain international economic phenomena.
- the supply and demand of workers in particular employment fields with emphasis on employment levels, wages, and how labor policies affect the workforce.
- how wages are set, the nature of worker incentives, and the role of minimum wage laws, unions, pension plans, and training programs.
- national economic growth, inflation, deflation, business cycles, economic well-being, and unemployment,
- Effects of fiscal and monetary policies on the money supply and interest rates of the national economy.
- performance, structure, behavior, and decision-making of an economy
- How the level of government expenditures is determined,
Session 3: Market behaviors and decision-making processes
- smaller influences of economies, or the decisions made by individuals and firms and how that decision-making affects supply and demand.
- how the cost of products affects demand and focuses on the functioning of individual markets to improve understanding of the
- market behavior and decision-making processes of business sectors, individual businesses, and groups of consumers.
- major items of government revenue and expenditure,
- explanations for compared government intervention,
- why competition is efficient,
- sources of market failure and potential policy responses,
Session 4: Economic policy and analysis
- how the interaction between jurisdictions affects the choice of policy,
- how to Employ economic analysis to evaluate policy proposals.
- trends in sizes and structures of urban areas,
- urban areas with decentralized employment,
- Quality of life and environmental comparisons,
- Agglomeration economies, and urban public infrastructure,
- Urban labor markets, and Urban housing markets:
Session 5: Land and housing markets
- Land markets and government intervention,
- Urbanization is transforming economies,
- Economic analysis of housing markets in developing and transition economies,
- Poverty in developing countries, and Urban transportation,
- Sorting, voting, and Urban public finance
- Theory, policy, and Hedonic analysis of housing markets,
To Register for the Economic sustainability Virtual conference 2021 on October 8-9th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at email@example.com.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Politics & Economics sustainability
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.